top of page
Search

All Over Again...Jesse Gold's Latest Release

With charm and a cement gray v-neck Jesse Gold is an artist that brings us back to the concrete. ‘All Over Again’ Gold’s latest single is the ribbon tying the gift bag amongst a collection of music that has been released since 2019. The Canadians recent performance at the Juno Awards was met with acclaim and with a guitar in hand…Gold exhibits a smooth and permeating rhythm with a retro individuality. Looking to the past and pushing forward, the music video rings the buzzer…and upon entry we gain access to Gold’s space…noting on the quaint drizzle that falls gently outside. Gold’s entendre speaks to a dynamic and soulful agenda. ‘All Over Again’ is the special de ja vu of the week.

Watch Here:

Directed, Edited and Produced by @whatilike.studio

Story by Alexander Mays

Comments

INTERVIEWS
RECENT POSTS
Comments (193)

You wrote so attractive that I could not stop myself for commenting it. Really Good job Thankyou

Guest
1 day ago

A big thank you for providing this fantastic article. Your dedication to producing high-quality content shines through, and I'm grateful for the help it provided me. Hellstar Shirt

Guest
1 day ago

Wow, this post helped me understand the topic better! Thanks for breaking it down so simply. Hellstar Shirt

Guest
1 day ago

Shop the latest Yellowstone logo jackets, perfect for fans of the hit TV series. Featuring high-quality designs and the iconic Yellowstone logo, these jackets offer both style and comfort. Show your love for Yellowstone with our exclusive collection. Order now and wear your fandom proudly!

Guest
2 days ago

I stumbled upon your blog while browsing for insightful content on popular culture, and I must say, I'm impressed by the depth of your analysis. Your posts offer a refreshing perspective on various topics.

Guest
2 days ago

As someone deeply invested in the world of entertainment and trends, I couldn't help but notice the growing fascination with Squid Game-inspired fashion. If your readers are looking to embody the unique style of the series, they might find the <a href="https://squidgamemaker.com/"> Squid Game Costume </a> collection on Squid Game Maker intriguing. It's a fantastic way to immerse oneself in the world of the show while making a bold fashion statement.

Guest
2 days ago

A fascinating dialog is value remark. I feel that it is best to compose more on this matter, it may not be an unthinkable theme however generally people are insufficient to chat on such subjects.

mens gothic pant