top of page
Search

Dave Joins Forces With Stormzy For New Track - "Clash"

Earlier this week Dave teased the release of his sophmore album, We’re All Alone In This Together, out July 23, alongside the release of his new single “Clash," ft Stormzy.

The song is the first collaboration between the two South London cultural icons, and sees the pair lusciously expounding on their successes, in a manner of suave elegancy that evades too heavy a braggadocious ambiance. The video, equally crisp, forges clips from the pair racing sports cars and Dave's birthday bash - with cameos from the likes of Julie Adenuga and Chunkz.

In a recent GQ interview Dave expressed his intense love of the underground Drill scene, and its influence is clear in the track. A production so expansive - there is the presence of skittering snares often associated with Drill, a melancholic piano riff ever present in a Dave track, that collapses into a heavy synth and a lack of a hook but a heavy focus on the number "one".

You can watch the video for the song below.

Comments

INTERVIEWS
RECENT POSTS
Comments (193)

You wrote so attractive that I could not stop myself for commenting it. Really Good job Thankyou

Guest
1 day ago

A big thank you for providing this fantastic article. Your dedication to producing high-quality content shines through, and I'm grateful for the help it provided me. Hellstar Shirt

Guest
1 day ago

Wow, this post helped me understand the topic better! Thanks for breaking it down so simply. Hellstar Shirt

Guest
1 day ago

Shop the latest Yellowstone logo jackets, perfect for fans of the hit TV series. Featuring high-quality designs and the iconic Yellowstone logo, these jackets offer both style and comfort. Show your love for Yellowstone with our exclusive collection. Order now and wear your fandom proudly!

Guest
2 days ago

I stumbled upon your blog while browsing for insightful content on popular culture, and I must say, I'm impressed by the depth of your analysis. Your posts offer a refreshing perspective on various topics.

Guest
2 days ago

As someone deeply invested in the world of entertainment and trends, I couldn't help but notice the growing fascination with Squid Game-inspired fashion. If your readers are looking to embody the unique style of the series, they might find the <a href="https://squidgamemaker.com/"> Squid Game Costume </a> collection on Squid Game Maker intriguing. It's a fantastic way to immerse oneself in the world of the show while making a bold fashion statement.

Guest