top of page
Search

Corteiz Blue Joggers Rule The World

Corteiz is a London based streetwear project that has created a name for itself by providing its audience comfortable and quality garments while building an unconventional community with nostalgic film photography and a high level of production and variety. Corteiz is one of the fastest-growing streetwear brands in London and continuously expanding into making an impact in Europe and beyond.

Founded by Creative Director Clint, after the dissolve of his previous clothing brand CADE, Corteiz already has staple pieces that hold value within youth culture. The Joggers in the previous Green and white colour ways, have continuously been popular pieces for those in the know of youth fashion, also met with a great reception by the masses.

Corteiz recently released the latest iteration of the joggers and unsurprisingly the garment sold out in the 3-day window in which the Corteiz webstore was open. The Blue Joggers with the white 'Corteiz' logo print on the garment. We are expecing more garments in the blue colour way to be released to the public soon, a preview of the Corteiz 'Alcatraz' logo T-shirt

Find the campaign photos below!

Sign Up to the Corteiz website here for access to future releases:

Comments

INTERVIEWS
RECENT POSTS
Comments (193)

You wrote so attractive that I could not stop myself for commenting it. Really Good job Thankyou

Guest
1 day ago

A big thank you for providing this fantastic article. Your dedication to producing high-quality content shines through, and I'm grateful for the help it provided me. Hellstar Shirt

Guest
1 day ago

Wow, this post helped me understand the topic better! Thanks for breaking it down so simply. Hellstar Shirt

Guest
1 day ago

Shop the latest Yellowstone logo jackets, perfect for fans of the hit TV series. Featuring high-quality designs and the iconic Yellowstone logo, these jackets offer both style and comfort. Show your love for Yellowstone with our exclusive collection. Order now and wear your fandom proudly!

Guest
2 days ago

I stumbled upon your blog while browsing for insightful content on popular culture, and I must say, I'm impressed by the depth of your analysis. Your posts offer a refreshing perspective on various topics.

Guest
2 days ago

As someone deeply invested in the world of entertainment and trends, I couldn't help but notice the growing fascination with Squid Game-inspired fashion. If your readers are looking to embody the unique style of the series, they might find the <a href="https://squidgamemaker.com/"> Squid Game Costume </a> collection on Squid Game Maker intriguing. It's a fantastic way to immerse oneself in the world of the show while making a bold fashion statement.

Guest