top of page
Search

Motto Estate's Morgo Unveils Visuals for 'Back Home'

Taken from his forthcoming solo tape, rapper Morgo from the Manchester-based collective has shared his latest single 'Back Home'. With Motto Estate made up of eight different members, the group strive to honour their hometowns consisting of Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds and Bristol.

With the visuals showing members Morgo and Degie visiting where they grew up, it's filled with a nostalgic edge that we can all relate to when going back home to visit friends and family. 'Back Home' follows a sombre piano loop and gritty visuals showing local corner shops, as well as both rappers talking about close relationships they have.

Coming after their TED TAPES EP released in 2021, Motto Estate are shedding light on the northern England underground rap scene with Morgo and Degie representing Manchester and Liverpool as two up and coming cities in the rap game.

Listen to 'Back Home' here!

Comments

INTERVIEWS
RECENT POSTS
Comments (193)

You wrote so attractive that I could not stop myself for commenting it. Really Good job Thankyou

Guest
1 day ago

A big thank you for providing this fantastic article. Your dedication to producing high-quality content shines through, and I'm grateful for the help it provided me. Hellstar Shirt

Guest
1 day ago

Wow, this post helped me understand the topic better! Thanks for breaking it down so simply. Hellstar Shirt

Guest
1 day ago

Shop the latest Yellowstone logo jackets, perfect for fans of the hit TV series. Featuring high-quality designs and the iconic Yellowstone logo, these jackets offer both style and comfort. Show your love for Yellowstone with our exclusive collection. Order now and wear your fandom proudly!

Guest
2 days ago

I stumbled upon your blog while browsing for insightful content on popular culture, and I must say, I'm impressed by the depth of your analysis. Your posts offer a refreshing perspective on various topics.

Guest
2 days ago

As someone deeply invested in the world of entertainment and trends, I couldn't help but notice the growing fascination with Squid Game-inspired fashion. If your readers are looking to embody the unique style of the series, they might find the <a href="https://squidgamemaker.com/"> Squid Game Costume </a> collection on Squid Game Maker intriguing. It's a fantastic way to immerse oneself in the world of the show while making a bold fashion statement.

Guest
2 days ago

A fascinating dialog is value remark. I feel that it is best to compose more on this matter, it m